It can feel very daunting walking into a wedding venue, unaware of all the questions you need to ask in order to be well-informed! Each venue comes with its own set of rules and it’s important to be aware of all of them so you can
choose a venue wisely.
Here’s a starter list of 15 questions to ask when touring your
dream wedding venues!
1. Do you provide a day-of coordinator or will there be staff to help day-of?
2. Do you provide tables, chairs or linens?
3. How much time do you offer for us to be at the venue on wedding day?
4. Do you provide set-up time?
5. Do you have any rules against sparklers or send-off items?
6. Do you have pipe and drape options?
7. What are your bar services like? Do you have a license or a bartender? Can we bring our own alcohol?
8. What are parking options?
9. How long does a typical reception flip take?
10. What is your plan B for outdoor weddings should it rain?
11. What is max capacity, and what is the sweet spot capacity?
12. Can we bring our own decorations?
13. Where can band set up? Do you have good AV support?
14. Are there any required vendors?
15. Do you have getting ready space options?
Now you are super ready to visit all the venues you’ve been dreaming of! Click
here for the best of Birmingham wedding venues, and here for 6 unique Atlanta wedding venues.