I was so impressed! This venue has two spaces to entertain guests, including gorgeous chandeliers adorning the large ballroom. It’s quite new on the scene, but you would never guess it from the kind and thoughtful service from their team. This venue is hopping on the weekends and adds such a fun flair to the Birmingham venue offering!
• Fits up to 400 in room 1; fits up to 200 in room 2
• Fully customizable room design with venue-owned pipe and drape
• 300+ parking spots
• Chairs, linens and tables included
• Preferred caterer but all other vendors not required
It has all the makings of a fairytale… sweeping balconies, ivy-covered walls, stained glass, secret rooms.. really, what more could you want for an epic wedding? But don’t get me wrong.. the outside ceremony space is pure magic and the adjacent covered tent is always up to ensure that your dream wedding happens outdoors even if it rains.
• Fits up to 70 indoors, 250 outdoors
• Required florist and caterer
• Two ceremony options: inside/outside the stables or by the Cahaba River
• Large bridal and groom suites
• Outdoor lawn for games or a firepit
It’s a gem of Highland Park, seated on a hill for all to see. It’s definitely got some historic vibes as noted by the greenery on the brick, tiling on the floor and quirky door knobs. A quaint or mid-size wedding would be a perfect fit for this stunning venue. Can you envision it… walking down the grand staircase to guests spilling onto the front porch for corn hole and guests in the back chatting under the twinkly lights? Yep, I’m getting the feels.
• Fits up to 150 indoors, 450 outdoors
• No required vendors
• Grand staircase, amazing front porch
• Large getting ready spaces
A 101-year-old wedding venue on a peaceful road in Leeds but 10 miles from the city? Can’t get much better than that! The Sonnet House is a gem among Birmingham venues with so many ceremony/reception options, exceptional service and quality. Here are a few tidbits of info about what makes them great!
• Sweet spot capacity is 50-250, depending on the set up
• Required florist and catering
• Optional planning services
• Two outdoor spaces (fireplace and patio) and two indoor spaces (chapel and house)
• In-house design services for customizable items
This 1880 house is a Highway 280 gem! A dark, moody house transformed into a white and gold beauty, Camelot Manor is the perfect addition to the Birmingham wedding scene. The owners are service-oriented and have massive plans for this place in the future.
• Sweet spot capacity is 150
• No required vendors
• Large firepit for guests and many antique decorative items to choose from